Strategic Partnership Associate – Tribal liaison
The Strategic Partnerships Associate – Tribal Liaison will support all current and future Tribal channel sales opportunities. The successful applicant will be Francis Energy’s front-line brand ambassador for all tribal government and business customers, supporting our mission to cover the nation with a vast, accessible, environmentally friendly, and economically sustainable EV (Electric Vehicle) fast-charging network.
This high-growth position will be tasked with the identification and development of new sales prospects through lead generation, event support, and close coordination with the broader commercial team. Ideal candidates should be excellent communicators and able to work through complex policy, regulatory, and business issues to identify leads and assess commercial sales and partnership opportunities, with a focus on Tribal governments and their business affiliates. The successful candidate will be goal-motivated, adaptable in a start-up environment, strategic thinker, and self-starter.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- The Tribal Liaison will develop and strengthen relationships with all current and future tribal partners using innovative methods, make project recommendations for the appropriate course of action, preparing comprehensive proposals regarding development, awareness, training, and other relevant issues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all current and future Tribal Nations based on mutual trust and respect.
- This position will support the development of and strengthening of current relationships with all current and future tribal governments and related business entities. Participate in the business development, implementation, and evaluation of all related commercial opportunities. Will provide regular reporting on significant initiatives, metrics & projects.
- This position will provide exceptional customer service for all current and future commercial customers.
- Ensuring ongoing communication with Tribal partners by responding to requests for information and providing technical assistance as it relates to current projects.
- Act as an advocate for Tribal partnerships by addressing their complaints and concerns associated with all project job sites in a positive and timely manner in compliance with approved policy and procedures, as well as negotiating and implementing resolutions.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing proposals for Tribal business clients focused on providing them with tailored electric vehicle charging solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, business development, or related field.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Willing to travel 75% of the time.
Legal counsel & corporate Secretary
The Legal Counsel & Corporate Secretary will support Francis by providing legal advice and support to various corporate departments across the organization and provide practical and actionable advice on commercial matters, vendor negotiations, regulatory compliance, and other strategic Company initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a business-minded lawyer focused on collaboration and execution.
This high-growth position will be tasked with drafting, negotiating, and managing land lease agreements to support the business development team, assisting with investor relations, compliance, tax, accounting, human resources, board meetings, drafting and preparing grant applications for public funding, and managing outside counsel. The successful candidate will be goal-motivated, adaptable in a high-growth environment, a strategic thinker, and a self-starter.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Reading, drafting, and interpreting contracts, statues, regulations, court cases, briefs, letters, memorandum, opinion of counsel, pending legislation, and drafting of corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain corporate entity structure and records.
- Assist with contract and document management.
- Promoting and ensuring compliance with Company contracting policies and other corporate policies, procedures and programs.
- Assist and support the legal function as a whole in administrative tasks, including supporting the General Counsel function.
- Drafting and maintaining corporate minutes, resolutions, and corporate approvals as needed.
- Advise on deal structure, conduct and manage due diligence, negotiate deal documentation, coordinate deal closings, track post-closing requirements, and manage deal integrations.
- Practicing attorney with 5+ years’ experience in corporate transactional work at a law firm or in-house legal department.
Project Development Analyst
Francis Energy is seeking a Project Development Analyst to add to our growing team. The potential candidate will be ready to join the exciting and fast changing EV industry to help us grow our EV charging infrastructure. To excel in this role, you should be a self-starter, enjoy online research and have a willingness and ability to pick up the phone to verify and qualify leads. You will be provided with regions or areas to research potential sites for Francis Energy fast chargers, then be expected to find suitable locations for our Business Development team to convert. You fill a vital role in developing our pre-pipeline and qualifying sites to enter into our pipeline.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Research potential site locations for Francis Energy chargers among specified corridors, and specified cities and states.
- Contact potential clients to verify information and qualify each potential site.
- Enter leads into the Francis CRM to allow us to track progress.
- Be accountable to minimum number of unqualified and qualified leads generated per week
- Collaborate with the Project Development team to ensure smooth hand off to the team.
- HS degree and university coursework completed or underway.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Strong phone communication skills
- Enjoy online and related research
- Passion for the emerging EV market
- Ability to manage lead generation
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks