Project Development Analyst
Francis Energy is seeking a Project Development Analyst to add to our growing team. The potential candidate will be ready to join the exciting and fast changing EV industry to help us grow our EV charging infrastructure. To excel in this role, you should be a self-starter, enjoy online research and have a willingness and ability to pick up the phone to verify and qualify leads. You will be provided with regions or areas to research potential sites for Francis Energy fast chargers, then be expected to find suitable locations for our Business Development team to convert. You fill a vital role in developing our pre-pipeline and qualifying sites to enter into our pipeline.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Research potential site locations for Francis Energy chargers among specified corridors, and specified cities and states.
- Contact potential clients to verify information and qualify each potential site.
- Enter leads into the Francis CRM to allow us to track progress.
- Be accountable to minimum number of unqualified and qualified leads generated per week
- Collaborate with the Project Development team to ensure smooth hand off to the team.
- HS degree and university coursework completed or underway.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Strong phone communication skills
- Enjoy online and related research
- Passion for the emerging EV market
- Ability to manage lead generation
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks